Presence Festival Orchestra: 04.08.2022 (arrival) to 14.08.2022 (departure).
The Höri Musiktage (www.hoeri-musiktage.de) is a festival for classical music on the western shores of Lake Constance. It was founded in 2017 and will enter its seventh year in 2023 with a total of 15 concerts. The festival offers chamber and orchestra concerts, formats for children and families. Every year, the festival orchestra is made up of young international professional musicians and music students.
The following positions are available for the 2023 Festival Orchestra:
3 double basses
4 french horns
What we offer:
• Fee for participation in the festival orchestra: 700,00 € incl. travel expenses, for the festival week incl. rehearsals
• Participation in Cartes blanches: 100 € per module
• Board and lodging free • Central catering, 3 meals a day
• Accommodation in friendly host families in the village, also in shared rooms
• Guest card (free use of the public bus line, free access to the lido, sports field)
More informations and 2023 Orchestra Program: Höri Musiktage 2023